#PassiveAggressiveMUCH? | Life Love and Hiccups: #PassiveAggressiveMUCH?
Life Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and Hiccups

Wednesday 16 September 2015

#PassiveAggressiveMUCH?

Pin It
You can buy this totally rad notebook here
There are some days when people just really piss you off.

Know what I mean?

Dumb question really because unless you live in solitude then  I have no doubt that you do.

I'm not just talking about people who ruffle your feathers or irritate you like a mosquito would. Nope they are more annoying than anything. I'm looking at the assholes who literally make your blood boil, steam rise from your ears and your nostrils flare.

The ones who you get great pleasure from imagining them suffering from various acts of karmic revenge. As you seethe in silence you sit there and play it all out in your head - fabulous scenes where the object of your wrath suffers great embarrassment from moderately innocuous things like skirts tucked into undies, toilet paper hanging from the back of pants and missing their mouth in public and spilling coffee all down the front of their brand new white dress...

Oh wait... all those things have happened to me in the past year!!

Geez, who have I pissed off then??!!

As much I want to spill the beans on who got my eyes all twitching... I wont, because I am kind of passive aggressive like that.

Instead I do things like write really annoying cryptic blog posts like this and leave my poor friends wondering who has sent me into such a frothing frenzy of frustration.

Don't worry, it's not you... unless it is you... but then if it is you, you know exactly what I am talking about and if you have no idea what I am talking about, then rest assured, it's not you.

Gah.

Just because I am a complete wuss and won't publicly name and shame, it doesn't mean that you can't do so safely here.

OK, maybe don't use like proper names because... you know lawsuits and all that sort of stuff.

Instead make up a nickname for whoever has wronged you or pissed you off lately and then go to town in the comments and tell us what you think of them and why you are so mad at them.

Let it all out.

Say what you are feeling and feel free to use all capitals if you feel like it because getting all shouty with capitals feels extra satisfying.

As for me, I'll just stick to posting something totally passive aggressive like this on my social media and I will get much relief from seeing you release your grudges in full force.

OK shoot - who or what has made you mad lately...like REALLY rip snorting mad?
Go on - vent away and let it all out!