An Early Morning Photo Shoot in Manly | Life Love and Hiccups: An Early Morning Photo Shoot in Manly
Life Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and Hiccups

Tuesday 2 June 2015

An Early Morning Photo Shoot in Manly

Pin It


You could be excused for thinking there was some kind of apocalypse going down this morning - I mean, I was out of bed before the sun was up so what else could possibly explain such a phenomenon?

A photo shoot was what got me out of bed.

You knew it had to be something more extraordinary than just your normal morning right?

Oh OK you early risers, I will give you this... it is pretty at that time of the morning. The light is magic, it is so quiet and there is something about watching the sun rise over the ocean that is totally worthy of dragging your weary ass out of a warm comfortable bed... at least once in a lifetime anyway.

Today I was directing a shoot for a gorgeous client of mine - Bella Bodies Shapewear, and it was taking place at the Sebel apartments at one of my most fave places in the world - Manly Beach.

Now thanks to the early wake up, it is virtually impossible to keep my eyes open without the assistance of some toothpicks, let alone continue to write anything even remotely intelligible - so instead I will leave you with a couple of snaps I took on my phone today whilst in Manly.

I hope your week is shaping up to be a good one you guys.

Stay warm.

Do your regularly get up before the sun does or do you prefer to stay in the warmth of your bed for as long as possible?
If you are an early riser, what inspires you to do so? 
Have you always been like that?