I Sorta Kinda Lied About Nothing Much | Life Love and Hiccups: I Sorta Kinda Lied About Nothing Much
Life Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and Hiccups

Thursday 23 October 2014

I Sorta Kinda Lied About Nothing Much

Pin It
"Mum, what did you do today while I was at school?" asked the youngest one.

"Mmmmm, a bit of this and a bit of that. Nothing much really" I sorta kinda lied.

Actually, it wasn't a total lie.

I didn't do much compared to a typical day, and if you can somehow qualify wandering around Manly with my camera in hand and then spending a couple of hours sitting at Hugos at Manly Wharf having lunch with some gorgeous friends, doing nothing much but eating and laughing, then theoretically I didn't lie at all.

After two hectic weeks of working crazy hours, I gave myself the day off.

Yep, the whole day.

Aaaaaand it just so happens that I spent that day doing... well nothing much really.

Glorious nothing.

And damned if I am going to feel an ounce of guilt about it.

When did you last take a guilt free day of nothing for yourself?
What would you do with a 'nothing much' day?

Tessa
Bron