Drool Worthy Kitchens | Life Love and Hiccups: Drool Worthy Kitchens
Life Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and Hiccups

Saturday 6 September 2014

Drool Worthy Kitchens

Pin It

Kitchen envy, it's a real thing you know! I know because I suffer from it.

One of the first things I look at in magazine and the glossy real estate brochures is the kitchen and I drool and drool and then I grab a bucket and drool some more.

I don't really grab a bucket, but there is definitely something about kitchens that send my salivary glands into overdrive... and it's not the food that is cooked in them. It's all about the design and style of the kitchen for me.

Here's some totally drool worthy kitchens from around the web I have been lusting over lately.

Do these make you suffer from kitchen envy too?