Weekend Rewind Blog Hop - 1 Week Down and 1 To Go | Life Love and Hiccups: Weekend Rewind Blog Hop - 1 Week Down and 1 To Go
Life Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and Hiccups

Friday 4 July 2014

Weekend Rewind Blog Hop - 1 Week Down and 1 To Go

Pin It


And just like that the first week of the holidays is over.

As I write this post I am sitting very quietly in the corner of my lounge room. I've been asked to sit here but to to sit here and be quiet and pretend like I'm not really here. Strange request? Yep. But you see I have a lounge room full of 13 year old boys and they are watching a horror movie so I am guessing that they are a bit freaked out and want me to keep them company except they are way too cool to admit to it.

This past week has been busy, but good busy. Wearing the kids out kind of busy.

We have been out and about most days and even when we have been at home the kids have been busy getting creative or out front on the street playing with the neighbourhood kids and giving me a little peace and quiet and time to return the house to something that kind of resembles the house we normally live in.

They were the school holidays I remember from when I was little. Playing with the neighbours, rollerskating in the street and building forts. The good stuff. The free money can't buy stuff and I am so grateful we live somewhere that my boys can experience the same kind of freedom and carefree play.

I've enjoyed this week with boys and I plan on enjoying the next one too. I am just hoping this sunshine continues to hold out for us.

Here's a peek at some of the things we have been up to this week.

But what about you? What have you been doing?





Don't forget to join in the linky party and link up your favourite post from the week.



Link up your favourite post from the past week and then pop around and say hello to some of the other lovely linkers. The Weekend Rewind blog hopping party starts every Friday night at 8pm and links will close on Sunday night at midnight. Link up here or over on Bron's blog (Maxabella)Sonia's blog (Sonia Styling) or Kelly's at A Life Less Frantic
It does not matter where you link as your link will show up in all 4 places.