Weekend Rewind Blog Hopping Party 9 - Plus More of My Bloggy Awesome Blog Picks | Life Love and Hiccups: Weekend Rewind Blog Hopping Party 9 - Plus More of My Bloggy Awesome Blog Picks
Life Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and Hiccups

Friday 11 April 2014

Weekend Rewind Blog Hopping Party 9 - Plus More of My Bloggy Awesome Blog Picks

Pin It


I've been a bad bad blogger this week and only managed to visit a small handful the fabulous blogs that linked up with us last weekend for the Weekend Rewind. I'm so sorry. I suck. But I can't wait to catch up on all your goss this weekend.

I have been working like a madwoman since Monday trying to get ahead with my work stuff so that I can spend some much needed time chilling out with my munchkins over the school holidays.

Its funny how I always start out so optimistically when I head into the school holidays and yet by the end of the first week I am typically a strung out nervous wreck with a manic tic in the eye and takes to counting down hours until the blessed return to school.

Let's not break tradition shall we - I shall remain overly enthusiastic that the kids will behave and a marvelous 2 weeks break from school will be had by all of us.

Now I just wanted to say a big BowchickaWowWow to Sonia from Sonia Styling. My fellow namesake is joining Bron and I in hosting the Weekend Rewind each week. Sonia is just a bundle of gorgeousness and if you have not yet had the pleasure of reading her blog or following her on any of the available cyber stalking platforms, then I will just tell you this - you are going to fall in love with her. This sassy chick has a wicked sense of humour, styles an outfit like no man's business and has one of those gorgeous souls you just cant help but want to get to know a little better... or a lot... usually a lot!.

Now even though I have been super slack ass blog buddy this week and didn't get around to visiting many of the blogs I normally like to visit, I do have a couple that I wanted to do a special shout out to. These are some of the blogs in my reader that I think they are Bloggy awesome, and I believe that everyone deserves to enjoy some of their Bloggy awesomeness too.




13 Acres is the blog of Brenda and her hubby and two children who have just built a new home on 13 acres in the mountains near a historic town... do I really need to go on? I love following her story as she lives a life that I frequently dream about. Brenda's beautiful photos and equally beautiful stories allow us a glimpse into a very special family's life.


I only recently discovered Cybele from Blah Blah Blah magazine and her site literally covers everything. From beauty tips to things to do and make, gossip, homes and the occasional rant there is nothing this gal doesn't cover. Set yourself aside a good chunk of time as you will no doubt spend a while clicking from article to article on fabulous Cybele's site.


So it is no secret that Tessa the gorgeous gal behind Down That Little Lane also happens to be one of my besties, but did you know that her beautiful website also has a blog?

Get to know the beautiful soul behind the stunning online store as she invites the readers into her day and shares with us stories about her family, her home, her views and the inspiration behind her successful business. If noting else you will be completely inspired.


I really don't think Em from Have a Laugh on Me needs any kind of introduction and to be honest I don't know that anything I could write would do her justice. This fabulous mum is hilarious and real and everything you would want from a gal pal.
If for some reason you have not yet discovered Em for yourself then run don't walk over there right now and say hello.



I adore everything about Milina from Little Red Vikings and her photography leaves me breathless every . single . time. Just last week Milina made the leap of faith and officially announced she is now a Professional photographer and there is not a single molecule in my body that doubts that she will do amazing things.

So so proud of you Milina and thank you for sharing your beautiful images and your gorgeous family with us.


Last but most definitely not least is Simone from Style Life Home. This gal as the most incredible taste in like EVERYthing. Whenever I leave her blog I am inspired to do a makeover on my home, myself and my life.
Anything at all I can do to recreate the beautiful vibe one can't help but soak up when they visit her site.

Alright time to get this week's party happening. Start linking and then go and have yourselves an absolutely amazing weekend!

What are some blogs you are loving at the moment and what to give a special shout out to?


Link up your favourite post from the past week and then pop around and say hello to some of the other lovely linkers. The Weekend Rewind blog hopping party starts every Friday night at 8pm and links will close on Sunday night at midnight. Link up here or over on Bron's blog (Maxabella) or over at the other Sonia's blog (Sonia Styling). It does not matter where you link as your link will show up in all 3 places.