The Weekend Rewind Blog Hopping Party 6 - Cheese is Good | Life Love and Hiccups: The Weekend Rewind Blog Hopping Party 6 - Cheese is Good
Life Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and Hiccups

Friday 14 March 2014

The Weekend Rewind Blog Hopping Party 6 - Cheese is Good

Pin It

Twas a big week this week with lots of stuff going on. As a family we were busy trying to behave like normal people on camera, and I myself was occupied with finding new humane ways to humiliate discipline my kids and gushing over any baby that crossed my path.

To say I have been looking forward to this weekend and a little bit of extra sleep would be a massive understatement.

Mind you this weekend I need to paint the dining room, finish a couple of projects, restock the pantry, knock out a couple of business plans and cheer the kids on at their sports games so I'm not really holding much in the way of high hopes for any relaxing.

But it IS the weekend and busy stuff seems so much more manageable when it's the weekend and you can just say "stuff it" when you feel like taking a break, pour yourself a drink and sit down and eat some cheese. Cause cheese is good, a vodka & lime in my hand is very good and therefore the combination of cheese vodka and weekends is awesomely GOOD right?  Right!

Random.....



Alright so it's time to share some of my fave posts from last Weekend's Linky Party in case you didn't get a chance to read them all for yourself.

I swooned over the stunning pictures of the most beautiful wedding at Bunker Bay over at Sass and Spice and it made me nostalgic enough to get out some of our own wedding photos for a little reminiscing.


You know that feeling you get of relief when someone tells you it is Okay to have a crappy day or feel a certain way about something? Well I felt that relief from Deb at An Inspirational Journey with her post about how it's Okay!

I'm busy collecting sticks to paint after being inspired by Tash from Little Bit of Thyme with her gorgeous painted totems. I may becoming a little obsessed in my search for the perfect stick!


Tahnee from Milk Please Mum had me in the most glorious tears with her video of the birth of her beautiful nephew Baker. Major Kleenex alert!

Seana from Sydney Kids Food and Travel shared one of my most fave spots on the Northern Beaches - Shelly Beach. Her pics will make you feel like you are there in person which is the next best thing if you can't actually be there in person.


And last but not least I LOVED Vicki from Knocked Up and Abroad's gratitude, acceptance and respect of her body post birth. My 7 years post birth body is nowhere near what I ever imagined it to be, and a little reminder like Vicki's post goes along way to helping me accept it for what it is.

I could go on linking all day because the truth is I loved reading every single on of the posts that were linked up last week. Treat yourself to a little time out this weekend - grab some cheese and a drink of any sort and sit down and visit a handful of the bloggers that link up. I challenge you to not feel inspired or touched in some way.

******************************

Ok time to join in with my gorgeous pal Bron and I for this week's Weekend Rewind. 

Link up your favourite post from the past week and then pop around and say hello to some of the other lovely linkers. 


The Weekend Rewind blog hopping party starts every Friday night at 8pm and links will close on Sunday night at midnight. Link up here or over on Bron's blog (Maxabella) your link will show up in both places.

What are you looking forward to the most this weekend?
Do you like cheese?