Yet Another One of Those KILL ME NOW Moments! | Life Love and Hiccups: Yet Another One of Those KILL ME NOW Moments!
Life Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and Hiccups

Wednesday 28 August 2013

Yet Another One of Those KILL ME NOW Moments!

Pin It
There's not much to say about yesterday's incident except "LosersSayWhat?"

What?

Yep I'm a Loser.

I am a loser because yesterday I walked through my local shopping centre lined up at the post office AND at Medicare, brought myself a coffee, browsed a fave home wares shop and then meandered back to my car for school pick up.

It wasn't until I got home, and plonked down in my office with a fresh coffee to check my emails when I noticed this.


Why yes that would be yesterday's undies sticking out the leg of my jeans.

Ummmm LosersSayWhat????

Clearly things are back to normal around here.

Please tell me this has happened to you?
If not, please make me feel slightly less moronic and tell me about something humiliating you have done recently.