Postcards From Bali - Week 2 | Life Love and Hiccups: Postcards From Bali - Week 2
Life Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and Hiccups

Tuesday 11 June 2013

Postcards From Bali - Week 2

Pin It

We have been having the most amazing time here in Bali, except for today.

Today kind of sucked.

2 out of 5 of us woke with Bali Belly and by the time the sun went down, we were joined by one more.

We have had no choice but to lounge here in these beds and watch the $1 dollar movies we picked up at the markets.

Tough life right?


The worst part of being sick means we have had to cancel dinner plans for Sarong tonight which was enough to make me weep over my chuck bowl.

But alas if you are going to get a crook gut, you may as well do it somewhere beautiful.

In the past week we have explored the hills of Bali, fed tigers, ridden elephants, dined at the most beautiful spots on earth, bargained our hearts out and turned 40 (more on the 40 and the epiphanies bit next week).

I'll leave you today with a bit of an instadump from my phone as it is going to take me forever to sort through the million and one photos on my camera.

Hope you are all well. I miss you guys!