A Slight Industrial Infatuation | Life Love and Hiccups: A Slight Industrial Infatuation
Life Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and Hiccups

Thursday 27 June 2013

A Slight Industrial Infatuation

Pin It










So I am a little infatuated with Industrial design and decor at the moment.

I have these little infatuations that consumer me every now and then and obviously I don't have the dosh to makeover my home every time my tastes change, so I do the next best thing.

I waste hours pinning pictures of my latest crush on Pinterest.

As you do.

This month I am crushing on industrial homes, industrial furniture and industrial anything.

It suits the darker tones of winter and warm lighting against the rich tones of wood, steel and brick has a kind of cosy urban feel to it - don't you think?

Ahhh it will be but a fleeting phase for me I'm sure, but in the meantime, here's a little industrial eye candy for those who share my current crush.

image sources; one, two, three, four



image sources; five, six, seven, eight



image sources; nine, ten, eleven, twelve




image sources; thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen




image source 1image source 2


Any particular style you are crushing on lately?