Little Bits of Happy | Life Love and Hiccups: Little Bits of Happy
Life Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and Hiccups

Thursday 21 March 2013

Little Bits of Happy

Pin It



There are days when the simplest little things make me happy and cause a HUGE smile to spread all over my face.

Often those things are found when I am out and about going about my day, yet sometimes they are just simple little things around my home that give me the most joy.

I made a point of keeping my camera close by today and even though I never actually left the house I managed to capture a load of things that made me smile that kind of smile that I'm talking about.


Picture 1: A glass of Soda water becomes a little more special when it is drunk out of one of these milk bottles and with one of these pretty straws. (Straws are from Brown Paper Packages)










Picture 2: An $8 bunch of flowers from Woolies in a vase on my desk gives me something pretty to look at when I am supposed to be working.

Picture 3: A basket full of decorative balls - all of which were carefully chosen by my 5 year old stylist.

Picture 4: A fridge full of pictures drawn by little munchkins always makes me smile when I pass by it.

Picture 5: Ten minutes out of my office to read a new magazine and enjoy a cup of coffee while it is still hot.

Picture 6: Twine - for no other reason than the fact it is twine and I like twine.... a lot!



Picture 7:  Mad Max soaking up some rays.



What little things made you smile today?