And that Was Christmas! | Life Love and Hiccups: And that Was Christmas!
Life Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and Hiccups

Friday 28 December 2012

And that Was Christmas!

Pin It

And so that cyclone that just passed through, I'm pretty sure it was Christmas. I am a little shell shocked at the speed and ferocity it smacked me with, but I do know that we had a fabulous time.

The annual Christmas Eve Family bash that was at our house this year, went off brilliantly and I loved the opportunity to spoil all my very favourite people. And then Christmas day arrived and it was full of all the magic and wonder that one could hope for.

The adults Christmas table.
And the kids colourful table.

So what have I been doing since then? Well I have been stuffing my face, sitting around on my comfy toosh and soaking up the atmosphere that is Christmas. Isn't that what one does? I love it, I cant get enough of it, but at the same time I'm kinda glad its over for another year.

The build up is huge, fun, but massive and then it begins to speed up until it reaches blurring point and then BAM ....... its Christmas day and you are crashed on the couch with your top button undone to allow your overfull tummy to expand, surrounded by a sea of wrapping paper, evidence of the spoils and chaos that occurred that morning.

I love it, I really do. Its just that I really only have the energy for it once a year.

Here's some pics of Christmas at our house. I hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas too.


 
What was the best bit about Christmas for you this year?