The Perfect End to The School Holidays | Life Love and Hiccups: The Perfect End to The School Holidays
Life Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and Hiccups

Friday 5 October 2012

The Perfect End to The School Holidays

Pin It

If you are anywhere today where it is cold or windy or rainy ..... I do apologise because I am about to totally brag about the gorgeous weather we have enjoyed in Sydney over the past few days. Pretty much a perfect start to the Swimming Season I'd Say!

It is typical though in that the sunshine turns it on the week I go back to work, but fabulous for the kids who are enjoying their last few days of break before school goes back. *Silent Fist Pump*

I do love having my kids around for the holidays, but I do really love it even more when they go back to school too.

Anyway I am not going to hang around chatting today as it is my day off. The weekend is beckoning and there is some serious sunshine waiting for me outside.

Wherever you are and whatever you are doing, I hope you have the most amazing weekend. See you next week!







What's the weather like where you are?
Have you got anything exciting planned for the weekend?