Wordless Wednesday - When Less can Mean SOOOOOOO Much More! | Life Love and Hiccups: Wordless Wednesday - When Less can Mean SOOOOOOO Much More!
Life Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and Hiccups

Wednesday 20 June 2012

Wordless Wednesday - When Less can Mean SOOOOOOO Much More!

Pin It Its been a while since I have done a Wordless Wednesday, mostly because I just usually have way to much to say to be wordless.

Maybe I need to take a leaf out of my son's book, as it seems to him that when it comes to writing, less is more! Who knew just a few letters can translate to oh so much.

See this picture below?


Apparently that says "Sam broke my new yoyo so now he has to buy me a new one!"
Flynn Aged 5 going on 15.

Happy Hump Day everyone!

Today the whole Blogosphere is joining together to ask you to send special thoughts and prayers to our beautiful friend Trish from My Little Drummer Boy, as she undergoes Breast Cancer Surgery.
A million hearts are with you today Trish.