My kids happen to agree and as long as it has marshmallows, they are happy little campers.
I have tried all the instant Hot Chocolates and they are ok but it is the good old fashioned Hot Choccies that get me every time.
This is our family favourite best served with a family sized block of Cadburys. It's addictive - so don't say you haven't been warned.
Old Fashioned Hot Chocolate
- Tip 1 Mug of milk for every lucky drinker into a saucepan.
- Add 1 heaped Tablespoon of Cocoa per cup
- Sugar to taste
- A handful of Milk Chocolate buds
- Whilst that is warming load a few little wooden skewers up with marshmallows.
- Add a sprinkling of chocolate buds in the bottom of each mug
Pour the mixture into the mugs, distribute to all the eager takers and settle on the couch ready to defend your block of chocolate.
Have you got any family secret variations on this that I really should know about?
Am I the only one that licks my squares of chocolate so no one steals them?