Winner of The Angie Baxter Photography Workshop | Life Love and Hiccups: Winner of The Angie Baxter Photography Workshop
Life Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and Hiccups

Thursday 1 March 2012

Winner of The Angie Baxter Photography Workshop

Pin It

Winner of The Angie Baxter Photography workshop
Thank you to everyone who took the time to enter the competition.
The winner as chosen by Random Org is:

Leah Wallace
"I'd love to attend so I can finally capture the true beauty of my little man.  My pics - unless Hipstamatic enhanced - really don't do him justice.  I'm naturally creative, but a photographic hack.  Would love to consolidate enough knowledge that I could actively pursue photography as a hobby.  I think I've an eye for it, but lack the DSLR know how.  Fingers and toes firmly crossed.  L x"

Congratulations Leah - can you please email me at Lifelovehiccups@optusnet.com.au so we can put you in touch with Angie.

If anyone is interested in attending any of Angie's Fabulous Photography Workshops, click here to go to her website. I will be attending myself and I can't wait to share what I learn with you guys.