My Baby is Five - Oh Crap I'm Getting Old !!!!! | Life Love and Hiccups: My Baby is Five - Oh Crap I'm Getting Old !!!!!
Life Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and Hiccups

Thursday 22 March 2012

My Baby is Five - Oh Crap I'm Getting Old !!!!!

Pin It See this cute little guy below..... That's my Flynn and today he turns FIVE.

Holy Crap My baby is FIVE!!! If that is not a sobering reminder that I am getting old, I don't know what is (apart from the Loreal in my bathroom cupboard I use to hide the grey, the sagging boobs, weak bladder and my reading glasses I have on my poor old eyes at the moment).

Yup my gorgeous little squidgin is celebrating a very special birthday today, so for the next few days I am going to be MIA.

I have a party to organise for 26 little munchkins that are going to invade my home on Saturday, so I'm gonna be a little busy organising, fussing and creating over the next few days.

I'll be back after the weekend to share all the party details with you. Did I mention it's a magic party with a real "Jition" and all (that's a real magician for those who don't quite understand lisps).

If you haven't clued on around here yet let me tell you now, birthdays are a pretty major event and hey my baby will only ever turn five once so I am going to go and lap up all the cuddles and gorgeousness that I can, whilst I can.

In the meantime, I'm totally going to do the doting mum thing and leave you with a few pics of my baby growing up... you know, just cause I can!

Have a great rest of the week!!!!