I have gotten a little better but if you look at some of my earlier posts you will see that there has been some slight improvements, but wowser there is so much to learn.
That's probably why I spend so much time on Instagram, because add a bit of a filter here, a touch of a blur there and bingo I can create an image that looks almost half decent. The real art though is achieving that same style and quality of photo with your DSLR.
So you can imagine just how beside myself I was when I was contacted by Angie from Angie Baxter Photography, inviting me to attend one of her Photography Workshops to really learn how to use that baby.
Angie is a family portrait photographer based in Melbourne and she specialises in baby photography, child photography and family photography.
Angie also runs the Love Your Camera workshops around Australia, so is available for baby photography sessions, childrens photography sessions and family photography sessions in Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Canberra and Perth.
Just check out some of her amazingly beautiful work.
Are you inspired? Good! Because Angie is giving one lucky reader a chance to attend her Sydney Workshop on Friday the 9th March valued at $280.
The winner will attend the Love Your Camera Sydney Workshop where you will learn;
- The easy way to operate your digital SLR camera in Manual mode
- Lighting - Easy techniques to find magic light
- Posing - how to make individuals and groups look natural and genuine
- Composition and Styling
- Unlocking your creative side
The course runs from 9-4pm and Parking is available on site.
Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open now and closes Thursday the 1st of March at 6pm AEST.
- One winner will be selected by Random Org and will receive a pass to attend Angie's one day Photography Workshop on Friday the 9th March in Sydney valued at $280.
1. You must LIKE and leave a message on the Angie Baxter Photographer Face book page (click here to complete this step)
2. Leave a comment on this post why you would like to win.
Simple as that!
The winner will be announced on my blog and will have 24 hours to contact me or we will need to redraw the prize.
Please only enter this competition if you are available to attend this workshop on the specified date in Sydney.
If you are interested in attending any of Angie's Workshops in any of the other states, you can find out more information here.