My Secret Santa Treasures | Life Love and Hiccups: My Secret Santa Treasures
Life Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and Hiccups

Saturday 17 December 2011

My Secret Santa Treasures

Pin It This Chrissy I was super excited to participate in the Secret Santa organised by the fabulous Chantelle from Fat Mum Slim.

We were each given the name of a blogger and our job was to totally stalk their blog then choose and send a gift we think they would love, all under the alias of Santa.

I had so much fun stalking the lovely blogger I was given. I had never been to her lovely blog before I was given her name and I have had so much fun lurking in the shadows. I have been dying to comment at times and it took everything I had to hold back.

I know she has received my gift and loved it so that makes me a very happy girl indeed.

And can I tell you - I got so much pleasure myself out of receiving my own sweet parcel.

One day last week a package arrived at my door addressed to me. Now at first I didn't get to excited as I have been getting to know a lot of courier companies lately as they deliver all the kid's pressies I have been ordering on line.

But this parcel was special, because it was to me - from Santa. Now to say I was excited to open it would be the understatement of the century.

It was wrapped in the most gorgeous paper. Can you see I am just a little excited. :)



And inside those pretty parcels was so much gorgeousness that I was a little overwhelmed to say the least.

There was a fabulous Recipe book from Typo. The most divine smelling soap, a beautiful fridge note pad and the most adorable little star pegs in my favourite colour, red.

Oh my Secret Santa stalked me so well and I cannot wait to find out who she is so I can thank her properly. But until then - Secret Santa, THANK YOU so much. I absolutely loved every single one of my gifts, thank you for sending me such a lovely thoughtful and well chosen package.

And a big thank you to Chantelle from Fat Mum Slim, because to organise all of this would of been no mean feat. Thanks hun.