A Chaotic VLOG Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas | Life Love and Hiccups: A Chaotic VLOG Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas
Life Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and Hiccups

Tuesday 20 December 2011

A Chaotic VLOG Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas

Pin It Well, we had all the very best intentions of bringing you a heart felt message heading into Christmas. But as the saying goes - don't work with kids or animals!

We did a number of takes and well this video was the best of the bunch and that's saying something. I was totally going to edit it, and I had the best music picked out, but I just can't figure it all out today.... so meh, maybe next year!

Also - whilst I am getting in my last bit for the year, I was tagged by the gorgeous Sarwah :) from Tis The Life and the beautiful beautiful Shar from Mum on The Run (do yourself a favour and visit their awesome blogs). These guys tagged me to share what's on my Christmas list and 7 Chrismassy things about me.

Well I have done my Christmas wish list and you can find it here. (I have already been totally spoilt and lucky enough to receive the camera and the pod chair thanks hubby MWAH).

Now as for 7 Chrismassy things about me;
1. I am scared of tinsel - seriously it freaks me out. It looks great, but I cannot have it in my house, I am seriously phobic. Clowns and tinsels - there's my two phobias!
2. I am a Christmas Junkie - love love love it. The smells, the vibes, the music, the food - love it all.
3. I go totally overboard with the Christmas shopping. I love giving gifts and I tend to get a little carried away. There is something so cool though about watching someone open a pressie that you have carefully picked out for them. ohhhh I can't wait for Christmas morning.
4. I am a Christmas movie addict - we have all the old classics as well as all the newbies and I love nothing more than movie night with the family every week starting late November and all we watch is Christmas movies.
5. Every Christmas Eve I like to play my favourite Christmas song - Bing singing, Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas. I light a candle and I sit out the back under the fairy lights all by myself and just soak up, reflect and relish in the gorgeous Christmas vibe.
6. I don't like Christmas Pudding, in fact I loathe it. Sorry Mum! Every year I pretend to eat it, but I actually spit it out in my napkin, feed it to the dog or put it in someone elses bowl when they are not looking.
7. I dream of one day taking the family to Colorado for Christmas. Something about the snow, the lights and the Northern Hemisphere style of celebrating Christmas just gets me all giddy. I promise kids, I WILL make it happen.

So there you go - my Christmas secrets laid bare for you all to see.

On that note - I would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas. I hope you all find peace and joy with your loved ones and may the year ahead bring you all you ever dream of.

Thank you all for all your love and support and I look forward to hiccuping my way through 2012 with you.

I am going to take a little break (a week off) from my blog over Chrissy to enjoy some time with my hubby and the squidgins as they are growing up so fast (the kids that is, not my hubby) and I just want to savour this time with them whilst they still consider me cool enough to hang out with!

I also intend to spend some time reading all my mags that have piled up, get some home projects done and do some catch up reading on my favourite blogs.

But I will be back - consider that a threat or a promise (depends if you're a pessimist or an optimist) and I have stacks of new fun and totally crazy stuff lined up to share with you in the new year. I won't give anymore away, but make sure you check back in after Christmas.

So my friends I wish you good tidings, good luck and I'll see you all on the other side of Christmas where hopefully you will find me sane and in reasonable condition.

xxx Sonia


Last but most certainly not least - I was given the wonderful Liebster Award from Kirsty who owns the beautiful Blog Coral and coast which I recently discovered and fell in love with. (Liebster meaning 'dearest' in German) is given to inspirational bloggers with less than 200 followers. On receiving the award you must pass it on to another five bloggers.


So here are my chosen 5 to pass this award on to;
Clare from The Home She Made
Julie from Mama of 2 Boys
Sara from Tis The Life
Karla from Ironmum Karla
Shar from Mum on The Run

I know that is 6 - but let's just pretend I can't count! :)

 Linking up with 
the gorgeous Jess from Diary of a SAHM for I Blog On Tuesdays,