I have never had that problem before as my oldest was always quick to hand them over to the Tooth Fairy in exchange for some cash. He has even been known to help his loose teeth along a little when he has wanted the extra cash to buy something.
So our 6 year old now writes a letter to the Tooth Fairy to tell her that his tooth has fallen out, but he would rather not part with it. TF is a very obliging fairy and is happy for him to keep his teeth and she stills leaves him his $$$$. Happy Campers all around :)
Now in all honestly (me being the anal retentive clean freak I am) I can't stand the idea of little teeth floating around in a sandwich bag somewhere in my son's room - so what's a gal to do?
Well fortunately I was sent this fabulous Tooth Fairy kit from Baby Tooth Land. It is a gorgeous set filled with everything one needs to prepare for a visit from the Tooth Fairy as well as an adorable little tin to store the teeth that one may prefer to keep. You can even record the date and age etc of when your child lost his / her tooth.
Tooth storage problem solved. Happy Mumma, Happy Child, Happy Fairy.
The kit comes in both a boy and girl theme and it contains everything below.
It retails for $44.95 and you can order them direct from Baby Tooth Lands website http://www.babytoothland.com.au/
These guys also have a Facebook Page Baby Tooth Land
Here's what the kit looks like.
The lovely gang at Baby Tooth Land would love to give a lucky winner a kit all of their own.
So how do you win one?
Terms & Conditions
- The GIVEAWAY will be run on The Life Love and Hiccups blog page.
- The winner will receive 1 Complete Tooth Fairy Kit (the winner can decide if they want a boy or girl themed kit).
- To enter you must be an Australian resident.
- The GIVEAWAY competition start on Saturday 19/11/11 at 6.30am (AEST) and will close on Friday 02/12/11 at 8pm (AEST)
- This is a game of skill and one lucky winner will be selected after the entries are judged by the Tooth Fairy Experts - My Kids!
- The winner will be published on this blog on 02/12/11
- The winner will have 7 days to make contact to claim their prize, otherwise it will be redrawn.
How to Enter:
Simply leave a comment on this post telling us in 25 words or less why you would like to win this Tooth Fairy Kit. Easy Peasy.
If you are feeling particularly loving - feel free to follow my Life Love and Hiccups Blog :) who doesn't want some blog loving? Simply click on the Join this Site button on the right hand side of this Blog. And why not send some Like loving to Baby Tooth Lands Facebook Page too! :)
Check out the other fantastic giveaways over at Three Lil Princesses