3 Boys = A whole lot of Something! | Life Love and Hiccups: 3 Boys = A whole lot of Something!
Life Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and Hiccups

Wednesday 2 November 2011

3 Boys = A whole lot of Something!

Pin It
When people say to me WOW 3 boys! I totally get what they mean. 3 boys = A hellava lot of noise.

But there is something pretty cool about 3 boys too.

In our house 3 boys means always having a best mate to hang out with, go skateboarding with, ride your bike with. It means always having someone to practise your Karate moves on, a friend to sleep over every night, and 1 or 2 eager partners in crime ready hatch some mischievous plan against Mum and Dad.

In our house 3 boys = a whole lot of fun!
Brothers In Arms




Linking up with My Little Drummer Boys for  Wordless Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much to me and I love reading every single one. If I dont reply straight away, it is only because I am being distracted by a herd of rampaging hippos...namely my kids. xx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.