Guest Post at The Parenting Files - The worries of worries | Life Love and Hiccups: Guest Post at The Parenting Files - The worries of worries
Life Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and Hiccups

Tuesday 4 October 2011

Guest Post at The Parenting Files - The worries of worries

Pin It

Today I am so excited to be doing my first Guest Post over at The Parenting Files. Yayyyy!

Tahlia from the Parenting Files was one of the first of the many gorgeous people I have met since I entered the wonderful Blogosphere nearly 1 months ago, and I am so grateful she has given me this opportunity to be on her fabulous site.  Make sure you head over and allow yourself a good chunk of time to spend on reading all her wonderful posts.

I am a HUGE worrier, and my friends will tell you that I worry if I have nothing to worry about, you know just in case I am missing something I should be really worried about. Add compulsive Worrier to my many other neurotic labels I have and you are starting to get the picture of the truly dysfunctional Sonia. You can read my post about 'worrying' here.

Oh heck - now I am worried whether or not you are going to like my post.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much to me and I love reading every single one. If I dont reply straight away, it is only because I am being distracted by a herd of rampaging hippos...namely my kids. xx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.