The Strangest Things... | Life Love and Hiccups: The Strangest Things...
Life Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and Hiccups

Tuesday 27 September 2011

The Strangest Things...

Pin It
I tend to go a little loopy sometimes, especially if I am tired after a long day.

Today just happens to be one of those days. 

So to celebrate my loopiness in all it's glory, I thought I would share with you a special trick I discovered I can do with my lips.

It's such a talent to be proud of don't you think! :)




                                         

Why did I feel compelled to share this? I have no idea really!

xxx Sonia

I am linking todays photos up to My Mummy Daze's 52 Week Project - just 32 weeks late :)


8 comments:

Peggy said...

Oh beautiful photos!! You need to be linking this up with the 52 week project. I like the frames on the photos, very clever. :)

Life Love and Hiccups said...

Thanks Peggy. they are from Picasa :)

Brenda said...

Love the pics!

Life Love and Hiccups said...

Thanks Brenda xx

Lifeasmummymax said...

Oh i love them!! Very clever! Love the laughing ones :)

Daisy, Roo and Two said...

Haha!! Love it! Love that you can poke a bit of fun at yourself, and your beautiful lips too!

Life Love and Hiccups said...

LMAO - I so love making fun of myself. In our house it is a case of if you can't beat them, join them.
Thanks for popping by guys xxSonia

Nikki said...

channeling your inner Billy Idol, lol. I love it!!

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much to me and I love reading every single one. If I dont reply straight away, it is only because I am being distracted by a herd of rampaging hippos...namely my kids. xx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.